· The essential nature of innovation.
· Critical success factors for making innovation happen.
· Connecting students & staff with society: internships and alumni
· Background research and innovation problem framing.
· Policy and Strategy aspects of managing innovation in academia.
· Enabling innovation: setting up your ecosystem.
· Explain the difference between innovation and invention.
· Identify the critical aspects of a healthy innovation ecosystem within a research/ teaching establishment.
· Appreciate the role of thorough problem analysis and background research.
· Appreciate the criticality of setting up multiple connections and multi-disciplinarily.
· Value the importance of setting up proper policy and strategies for innovation.
Training methods include:
· Presentations; Group work & planning exercises; Discussions & interactive sessions.
· Data Show, Laptop, Flipchart + paper, Soft Board, Flash Cards, Pins, Blank Papers, Pens, Markers, Glue, Scotch Tape.