This module defines and explains the different elements of self-management and links them to the successful career. Participants will learn how to set their own priorities & manage their time & resources effectively. They will also know how to utilize ones own abilities & strength points, at the same time overcome their personal barriers and, thus, improve their self-management skills. In addition they will practice developing a planning strategy that fit their needs.
By the end of the module, participants will be able to:
· Understand why efficient self-management is very important for a successful career move.
· Define & set their own priorities.
· Manage the risk of time & resources, & learn some anti-procrastination strategies.
· Identify personal barriers & supports.
· Develop an individually tailored planning strategy.
· Theoretical inputs and presentations
· Practice through open class and group discussions & exercises, interactive sessions, role playing and more.
· Data show + laptop
· Flip-chart + paper sheets
· Pin board + cards
· White board + colored markers