Do you have the potential to be a trainer, but don’t know where to start? Are you aiming at designing an exciting and at the same time effective training course? Do you already deliver workshops but you need to enhance your training skills?
Explore how to design an interactive workshop in a systematic and thoughtful approach.
Learn how to put together a training module that helps you reach your desired goals and help your attendees acquire the knowledge and skills they need.
Find out how to plan the details of your training sessions and produce appropriate learning material to maximize the training delivery effectiveness.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge about adult learning to incorporate it into their training delivery
- Develop their training objectives
- Identify engaging training methods
- Create a structured lesson plan
- Flip chart, white board + magnets + white board, pin board + pins, markers brainstorming cards, stationary, laptop, paper