This module aims at introducing the basic scientific and academic writing skills to researchers and academics. It presents the general principles of clear, persuasive, and logical writing. It deals with simple tips for clarity and brevity in writing. It presents some tips to avoid the trap of plagiarism through application of different techniques of paraphrasing and synthesis. It provides a support for editing and for proof reading manuscripts.
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Apply techniques of summary & paraphrasing
- Apply techniques of syntheses
- Apply 5 techniques of clear writing
- Apply logical ways to write an Abstract
- Apply 4 types of support for comprehensive writing
This module is an interactive workshop that is focusing on self improvement. Peer reflection, and communicative approach for learning