- Types of research proposals.
- The research funding call.
- The characteristic of a winning proposal.
- Preparing to write a proposal: what are the steps?
- Working with a team to develop a proposal.
- What happens after submission?
- Editorial matters
By the end of the module, participants will be able to:
· Explain the concept of a competitive research proposal.
· Identify the main characteristics of a winning proposal.
· Identify the main reasons for proposal non-acceptance.
· Explain the various sections of a typical competitive research proposal.
· Plan effectively for generating a good research proposal.
· Appreciate the importance of paying close attention to the call for research funding proposal.
· Value early planning and acting for writing a proposal
- Data show + laptop
- Flip-chart + paper sheets
- Pin board + cards
- White board + colored markers