This module defines self marketing and explains why it is important in the career. It explains the different components of a successful self marketing (resume – motivation letter – self introduction - interview – networking). Participants will learn how to utilize one’s own strength points and, thus, improve their self marketing skills.
This module defines and explains the different elements of self-management and links them to the successful career. Participants will learn how to set their own priorities & manage their time & resources effectively.
In this module, participants will identify opportunities to collaborate with other scholars, and explore approaches to finding and targeting potential collaborators.
· The module provides an overview on the principles of scientific work as a creative process. Drawing on the experiences of the participants, the workshop encourages to reflect on questions such as the role of the researcher and the relation between scientific theory, methods, data and analysis.
Writing proposal for research has become increasingly essential for scholars. The workshop will discuss the essentials of proposal writing in social sciences. Proposal writing shares some basic components across fields. The workshop will address the following issues: what is the question? (research problem) What is the approach?
Some types of problems emerge due to lack of unified knowledge about problem solving techniques/ methodologies that can be used effectively in the workplace. Other types emerge from the absence of the essence/basics of the team work among working groups.
The 4 P’s ( Plan, Prepare, Practice & Present )
Communication : The 3 V’s ( Verbal, Vocal & Visual )
Mastering Body Language
Handling Difficult Questions
Case Studies / Videos
Conducting interviews is one of several possible methodologies to collect data. It is applied in a large variety of academic fields, ranging from social sciences to medicine, psychology, business, marketing, engineering, or agriculture.
If you would like to interact effectively with people from different cultures -especially with Germans- then this workshop is for you!
You will be introduced to the meaning of culture and learn about the different cultural stages that people undergo to reach intercultural competence.
Research institutes are generally dependent on few funding resources to support and fund their research, research-related facilities and activities. In addition, their fundraising efforts depends on personal relationships built with funding sources by their one or more of their team members.
· Einführung in die Methodik und Didaktik des DaF-Unterrichts im Hinblick auf die Fertigkeit Schreiben/Textproduktion
· Phasen des Schreibprozesses im DaF-Unterricht
· Übungstypologie der Fertigkeit Schreiben/Textproduktion
· Einführung in die Methodik und Didaktik des DaF-Unterrichts im Hinblick auf die Fertigkeit Leseverstehen
· Differenzierung in globales, selektives und intensives Leseverstehen
· Übungstypologie der Fertigkeit Leseverstehen
· Einführung in die Methodik und Didaktik des DaF-Unterrichts im Hinblick auf die Fertigkeit Sprechen
· Herausforderungen des Sprechens auf Deutsch und seine pädagogisch-didaktischen Konsequenzen für den Daf-Unterricht
· Übungstypologie der Fertigkeit Sprechen
· Einführung in die Methodik und Didaktik des DaF-Unterrichts im Hinblick auf die Fertigkeit Hörverstehen
· Differenzierung in globales, selektives und intensives Hörverstehen
· Didaktik des Aufbaus von Hörverstehens-Übungen
· Praktische Anwendungen
Many educational institutions and universities have already purchased various technology tools for e learning purposes and didn’t gain their expected return of investment (ROI) due to the lack of knowledge of the effective implementation & assessment processes.
Examination is a basic academic activity and an essential component of the learning process. Its main purposes are to encourage student learning, to make judgements about student achievement, and to monitor effectiveness of the learning environment.
Do you have the potential to be a trainer, but don’t know where to start? Are you aiming at designing an exciting and at the same time effective training course? Do you already deliver workshops but you need to enhance your training skills?
Explore how to design an interactive workshop in a systematic and thoughtful approach.
We engage in debates every day and in almost all aspects of life, be it private, social, or professional. Thereby, it is often challenging to persuade others. During the workshop, participants will be provided with techniques and skills to become more convincing.
Assessment is indispensable in bringing about student development and overall improvement in their performance. In the absence of adequate assessment, good performance is not recognized and problems with regard to academic competence go uncorrected.
Assessment can sometimes be challenging to even the most experienced instructor.