We engage in debates every day and in almost all aspects of life, be it private, social, or professional. Thereby, it is often challenging to persuade others. During the workshop, participants will be provided with techniques and skills to become more convincing.
- Types of research proposals.
- The research funding call.
- The characteristic of a winning proposal.
- Preparing to write a proposal: what are the steps?
- Working with a team to develop a proposal.
- What happens after submission?
- Editorial matters
Internationalization in academic trends is part of the reality of the 21st century. Internationalization includes the policies and practices undertaken by academic systems and institutions—and even individuals—to cope with the global academic environment.
Assessment is indispensable in bringing about student development and overall improvement in their performance. In the absence of adequate assessment, good performance is not recognized and problems with regard to academic competence go uncorrected.
Assessment can sometimes be challenging to even the most experienced instructor.