- Types of research proposals.
- The research funding call.
- The characteristic of a winning proposal.
- Preparing to write a proposal: what are the steps?
- Working with a team to develop a proposal.
- What happens after submission?
- Editorial matters
Participants get to know a variety of rhetorical techniques to consider in preparation of presentations or speeches. Additionally, they explore the basic components of communication and how to integrate them effectively in their delivery of presentations or speeches.
Internationalization in academic trends is part of the reality of the 21st century. Internationalization includes the policies and practices undertaken by academic systems and institutions—and even individuals—to cope with the global academic environment.